Everyone loves oreos. And, everyone loves brownies. By that faulty logic, one might conclude that there is a high probability that everyone will like oreo brownies too. Which is why I got my hands dirty for you and tried the best oreo brownie recipe ever! You’ll love this fudgy brownie with generous oreo chunks in it and even better news, it’s super easy to bake!
- 200 gr dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 160 gr butter
- 160 gr caster sugar
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 20 oreos (or more 😈, just don’t overdo it)
1. Heat your oven to 180°C/350°F and line your pan with parchment paper.
2. Melt the butter and remove it from the heat. Chop your chocolate in small pieces as the butter is melting and then mix it in.
3. Cut 8 of your oreos in two (these will go on top). Crush the rest in small pieces and divide them in two (you can crush them while they’re still in the package).
4. Mix the eggs and sugar in a separate bowl. Use your mixer on the high setting and make sure they’re fully incorporated.
5. Mix in the cocoa powder, flour, salt and half of your crushed oreos.
6. Add the melted chocolate mixture and mix using a spatula.
7. Pour the mixture in the pan.
8. Sprinkle some crushed oreos first, and then place the halves on top.
9. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve after it’s cooled down.