Cheesecake is a very enjoyable dessert to make and to eat. However, when you bake it in a large pan, it is not so easy to share with your friends at school or eat it as a snack from your bag. That’s why I played around a bit with the cheesecake and baked it in a muffin instead of cuffed pan! It would not have been possible to share the recipe with you, enjoy it!
Make sure to follow my Instagram to stay updated!
For the base:
- 1 packet of Cocoa Biscuit
- 50 gr Butter
- 80 gr dark chocolate
- 40 gr milk chocolate
- 1400 gr cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1.5 eggs (at room temperature)
- 100 ml cream
- 1/2 tablespoon cocoa
1. Heat your oven to 340ºF / 170ºC.
2. Mix the biscuits and butter together in a food processor to win time and not to dirty the container, do not waste time melting it.
3. Using a spoon, portion the mixture and press into the cupcake liners.
4. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie and prepare other ingredients.
5. Beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and then add all of the eggs and continue whisking.
6. Mix the cocoa powder and cream in a separate bowl and add to the mixture. Then add the melted chocolate.
7. When you are sure that the mixture is well mixed, portion it into the sheets.
8. Bake for 45-50 minutes without opening the oven door and then turn off the oven to let your cheesecakes cool. You can put a glass of water in the oven to prevent cracking. Later transfer them to the refrigerator and wait overnight before eating. Bon Appetit!